OOTW

Junior year of high school is as busy and stressful as they say it is - so I had no time to post my OOTDs! Therefore this is an OOTW (outfits of the week) post. Only two of my outfits were really post-worthy, the other days I couldn't be bothered to try (once again, junior year is as busy and stressful as they say it is). I was feeling quite minimalistic so I went black and white with these looks.


Outfit #1

One of my friends said I looked "preppy chic" when I wore this outfit. White pleats do give a very preppy feel, especially combined with oxfords. However I think the color scheme does give it a minimalist-chic twist: white bookended with black. The weather that day was about 60 degrees F - cool enough for a sweater, warm enough for a skirt! 
(P.S. that is a dog bed in the right pic )
Pleated white skirt from Amazon; sweater from Nordstrom Rack; oxford flats from Aldo

Outfit #2





Pretty simple outfit - super comfy white tshirt with some high waisted black shorts and a denim jacket. The shorts are actually paperbag shorts but it's hard to tell with the way my shirt hangs out of them, and I'm also wearing them without the belt that they come with. I opted for black loafers - cute and comfy. However some fun, colorful shoes (maybe even a bright lip) could have made it a little less boring... 
 (P.S. making an appearance in the left pic is the previously mentioned dog)
Denim jacket from Goodwill (Old Navy brand); white tshirt from my brother's closet; high waisted shirts from Forever 21; loafers from Forever 21.


xx. K

Share:

0 comments