Thoughts about the future...

The future of this blog, to be specific. I haven't been keeping up at all. That much is obvious. For a while I thought I was done with this blog completely and instead considered making a scrapbook of sorts. I think it would be awesome to hold in my hands all the things that inspired me or that is trending in the world. Originally, I was going to focus on fashion trends and collect pictures of certain items or looks that are trending, or certain items or looks that I am currently obsessed with and do this on a monthly basis. Every month would have its own collage of pictures. That never happened, of course. Either I noticed things and didn't have time to collect pictures, or I didn't notice things because I was busy doing who knows what else! I forgot about it for a while, but recently it has crept back into my mind...

I could just collect pictures or memorabilia from the things/places/people that inspired me that month-- fashion-related or not. I still doubt that I'll do it, and I probably won't. As much as I'd like to have tangible inspiration, it'd be too time consuming for me. Maybe I'll try it out eventually. But for now I think I'm going to use this blog as my inspiration board. It was originally going to be a typical fashion blog - OOTDs, trend tracking, fashion favorites. But now I think I'll just try to keep a record of everything and anything that inspires me or that I am currently taking a great interest in.

xx. K

Share:

0 comments